Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Latest ring for RAW...



Hi everyone....
Thought I would show you my latest for RAW. No metal clay this week though....the ring I was working on had copper metal clay as part of the design but it broke in half as I was fitting it in place...so I set it aside to work on later. I really didn't want to chuck it across the room!
For this ring I used sheet sterling, epoxy and polymer clay. I am having so much fun with these rings! I really like the idea of being able to try out some things that I wanted to do for a while. I did find out that I need to practice using my saw a bit more. Maybe the next one will have metal clay sides. I do like doing these stackable type rings....anyway, I hope you like it....what are you making in your studios?? Have fun, Kelly

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous ring, Kelly! A wonderful combination of materials and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Kelly! All aspects -- shape, color, texture, text. Can't wait to see the stubborn copper clay ring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the stubborn copper ring either!!! Since I like broken bits and painting myself into a corner..it should prove to be interesting....Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. Affordable Moissanite Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: Black satta king

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...